Here at Letinsure.co.uk we're more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have. We've prepared some frequently asked questions and answers below to try and answer your question quickly, however if you don’t find what you're looking for please don't hesitate to email or call us.
- What do your policies cover?
- What exactly does Loss of Rent mean?
- Will you cover me if my tenant stops paying the rent and we can’t remove them from the premises?
- My property is currently unoccupied can you still insure it?
- Can you insure my property even though it is let to students or DSS tenants?
- Am I covered for malicious damage?
- Why does a normal home insurance policy not cover my rented property?
- How do I know how much to insure my building for?
- What do I need to do if I want to make a claim?
|0161 762 2593||Insurance House
Bridge Hall Lane